Customer Care Executive
Customer Care Executive
Our client is an online department store, specialising in unique and exciting mid to high-end furniture and home accessories. Over the past 5 years the company has grown from 10 products to a portfolio of 4000 and has relationships with prestigious suppliers.
They are a small team of dynamic, fun, hardworking individuals. They work on a converted farm 30 minutes north of Brighton. The company has just recently relocated and is going through a focused growth plan, hence this opportunity arising. They are currently looking for an experienced Customer Support Agent to join the team.
- Handling incoming telephone calls/emails from customers.
- Proactively managing customer expectations with regards to delivery timescales.
- Creative problem solving to maximise sale retention.
- Resolving customer issues and complaints.
- Ensuring a positive customer experience at all times.
- Receiving sales enquires and managing a pipeline of opportunities.
- Liaising with suppliers & delivery teams.
- Updating the customer data base
It's a fulfilling and exciting role which comes with relevant training and support.
- Fluency in English is essential as well as excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Previous experience in Customer Service.
- Good listener, naturally empathetic and with common sense.
- Commercial awareness.
- Proven ability to negotiate positive outcomes whilst maintaining a positive relationship.
- Articulate telephone manner.
- Able to quickly build rapport with a variety of people and adopt a personal approach to each customer.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Time management skills, ability to manage and take responsibility for own workload.
- Good investigation skills and able to gather information
- Able to handle challenging customer situations and remain calm under pressure.
- Outgoing, resilient personality.
Hours 8.30 am to 17.00
Salary £17,000 to £21,000 OTE based upon experience
Own transport is recommended (but not necessary) due to location.
Required education: High school or equivalent required experience:
Customer Service: 1 year minimum
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and covering note using the link provided.
Apply for Customer Care Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly