Actual Salary: c£13,500 - £14,100
Hours: 37 per week, 41/52 weeks each year
Location: Washington/Harraton sites
Experienced Technician sought to Support Engineering and D&T Curriculum.
Preparing equipment/classrooms; supporting Teachers/Students with practical resources; maintenance and ordering of stock; ensuring a healthy and safe environment.
We’re looking for:
- Engineering qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ practical experience within mechanical engineering (using lathes, milling machines, CNC machinery)
- Practical experience in D&T
- Familiar with health and safety regulations
- Committed to helping students of all abilities to succeed
Further information and to apply e-mail us by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.
This post is subject to an enhanced criminal record check from DBS.
Apply for Engineering/D&T Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly