Training Designer Coordinator
*CONTRACT INSURANCE TRAINING COORDINATOR.*
The main purpose of the role is to support the CE Training Model by delivering and in part creating classroom training for the different level of Underwriting and Operation trainees.
In particular, the Instructional Designer should be able to:
- Coordinate, facilitate and support the business in creating any training materials required to support Underwriting and Operation trainees.
- Promote and grow acceptance and buy-in from the business to ownership of technical training materials and technical training delivery.
- Work with Central L&D to promote standards for consistent design, delivery & maintenance of training to business users on business processes and systems.
- Align with Central L&D Organisation wide assessment of develop needs, identify process and systems technical skills gaps and communicate these gaps to the relevant management and SME's for action.
- Experience of working in a Global Company is preferable
- Insurance background knowledge
- Proven working experience in instructional design
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to work effectively with senior stakeholders
- Ability to operate across EMEA countries
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in work prioritisation in demanding environment
- Responsible and proactive with excellent interpersonal skills
Please get in touch ASAP by phone or (see below)