Infrastructure Engineer (McAfee EPO, HIPS, DLP etc)
Our client seeks an Infrastructure Engineer to complete the roll out of MacAfee product updates across all global devices.
- Proven experience configuring and rolling out McAfee Software across multiplle sites including MacAfee EPO, McAfee Endpoint Encryption, McAfee HIPs, McAfee USB Encryption, McAfee DLP
- Windows 7
- Project management - Able to effectively manage the roll out in a controlled structured manor, tracking multiple tasks at any one time and regularly running reports that allow confirmation of completed tasks
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Ability to work through stages, meeting key deliverables, reporting back to the Head of Ops/Service
- Can work autonomously (minimal supervision)
- Has a proven track record rolling out McAfee software across multi-sites, different countries, time zones etc
- McAfee certification is highly desirable.
This position is specialised towards McAfee products so all applicants will need to demonstrate (on their CV or a covering letter) where they have successfully delivered a global roll-out with McAfee.
Thanks for your interest.