Medical Data Consultant- 4 months - London
Medical Data Consultant- 4 months - GBP300-GBP350 p/d - London - Life Sciences
A client of mine, a global information and technology services company providing clients in the healthcare industry with end-to-end solutions have a requirement for a Medical Data Consultant.
Most of their primary market research is managed and carried out by an in-house team using CATI (computer-aided telephone interviews) or web-based platforms; so you will not need to carry out the interviews yourself.
The projects are delivered in various formats, including PowerPoint presentations, customized Excel workbooks and on-line dashboards. Delivery also frequently involves direct communications with their clients via teleconference/WebEx and face-to-face meetings. Within these meetings, you will discuss the results and implications of the research.
- An ability to link datasets, cleanse and deal with any data quality issues
- Knowledge of and proven application of PMR methodologies in a commercial environment is required
- Experience of data analysis
- Ability to use MS Excel for the presentation of complex data
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of the Pharmaceutical Industry and/or healthcare environment
- Graduate with 2:1 or higher with a mathematics, statistics, informatics, bio-sciences, business or other relevant academic background
INTERESTED OR WANT TO KNOW MORE?! APPLY NOW!
Yoh Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.