Brand, Marketing and Communications Senior Marketing Associate
Brand, Marketing and Communications Senior Associate - Global Transaction Advisory Services
We're looking for ambitious people who thrive in an entrepreneurial, inclusive and flexible working environment to join us.
As BMC Senior Marketing Associate, you'll help design, develop and manage key marketing programs for the Global Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice. You'll help the Global TAS team meet its go-to-market marketing objectives, coordinating specific activities. You will be under the direction of a Marketing Senior Manager but you'll also be expected to frequently work independently on marketing activities as well manage work of other in particular from our internal agency.
Your responsibilities as a BMC Senior Associate will include:
- Work with key marquee program leader(s) you will support them to develop tailored marketing plans and drive the execution of thought leadership into the regions and sectors.
- Use the full marketing mix will support the program leader to meet the marketing objectives of the program including - research, project management, brand management, editing, digital marketing, internal communications, public relations, social media and advertising.
- Support key strategic initiatives and build relationships with key internal stakeholders to amplify the content and supporting materials available
- Act as project manager for the global TAS marquee marketing initiatives by engaging with subject matter experts, managing reviews and approvals
- Liaise with the web and digital teams to ensure programs are leveraged effectively
- Have wider responsibility to the business, participate in networking meetings and project support for broader BMC programs, as required - may work across several areas or specialize in a few areas depending on requirements of the organization.
Qualifications/skills you'll need as a BMC Senior Associate:
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated teamwork ability
- Strong project management skills
- A minimum of 3-5 years of work experience, specifically marketing experience and digital marketing experience is a plus
- A Bachelor's degree, with Marketing or Communications major
- Knowledge and understanding of the Capital Markets
We're looking for Marketing Executive professionals with an understanding of Capital Markets for this exciting new role. Click on the link below to apply.