P&C Insurance Analyst - Senior - London
Role: P&C Insurance Analyst - Senior - London
Salary: GBP50,000 to GBP70,000
Skills: P&C analyst, analytical, P&C, insurance, Broker, experienced in P&C, carriers, brokers, PCW, ombudsman, FCA, property insurance, casualty insurance
Our client backs brash entrepreneurs building the next generation of ground-breaking technology companies, geared to improve, enrich or disrupt the insurance ecosystem. With of ces in Paris , and London, but soon in Asia and America, our client focuses on pioneering start-ups that are ready to scale across the global stage. Funded by the AXA group, our client is a fast start-up studio. We host entrepreneurs, give them the opportunity to meet others, to share their ideas, to bene t from ours, and we support them in developing their business, from the ground up.
What our client is looking for in a candidate
We are looking for P&C analyst
Are you passionate and have a geek attitude, do you contracts and are you able to understand what is meant between the lines of a contract, and how insurers, brokers and PCW manage customer relationship (customer service, claims process, complaints etc.
Could you be an important contributor to the design of platform we are building, every day is a different and your mission will include
- Analyse and interpret all policy documents + jurisprudence, in a very fine granular level
- Sort out all unclear and grey areas of contracts, by your knowledge of business-side internal processes (customer, claim, complaint) and market practices
- Be able to rephrase and explain in simple words the different services and processes users are exposed to
- Contributing to overall service and platform design
- Run live tests with users
- 5+ years experienced with an Insurance carrier or an insurance broker on P&C lines
- Deep and sharp analytical skills
- Capacity to interact with all P&C personal lines market actors: carriers, brokers, PCW, ombudsman, FCA, etc.
- Sharp understanding of current regulation and jurisprudence
- full understanding of customer & claims processes
- Ability to be in end user's shoes
- A deep capacity to get things done
- Pro activity and autonomy
If you think you can do the role please send your CV