Competitive Salary on offer
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Operations Coordinator.
Supporting the Operations Supervisor, you will carry out duties in the Operations Department including; goods in/out, material handling and purchasing.
Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Processing and maintaining purchase orders and purchase order receipts with accuracy
- Obtaining quotations
- Organise for goods to be shipped/exported ensuring that correct paperwork is produced
- Organise the day to day Van deliveries
- Maintain records of imported goods
- High school education or equivalent
- Experience of working in an administrative office environment
- Experience in air-freighting, customs and exportation, importation and transportation companies is desirable
- Computer literate
- Have previous knowledge of document control and goods-in and goods-out
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to handle multiple tasks competently and accurately