Are you an experienced and qualified Nursery Nurse? Do you have experience in Nursery settings and Private Nursery setting? Are you looking for a new opportunity within Lewisham?
If so please keep reading and apply for your next Job!
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Nursery Nurse who has a passion to work with young children. We are looking for someone who is flexible and has good time management skills. The position available is working Monday to Friday with hours from 9:00am to 6:00pm.
What qualifications we require you to have:
- Qualified to NNEB/NVQ level 3/ CACHE Level 3/ BTEC National in Childcare or equivalent or CACHE NVQ level 2, or equivalent
- Warm and positive approach with lots of creative ideas
- Have previous experience as a Nursery Nurse
- Have experience of working with children from 0-5 years
- Must be have excellent communication skills and record of building strong partnerships with current and prospective parents
- Outstanding time keeping and attendance records
We want to hear from you if you have:
- 2 professional references
- Enhanced or up to date DBS (within the year) or on the update service
At Randstad Education we offer day to day work, short-term, long-term and permanent positions. Our schools rely on us therefore we get a huge amount of bookings each day and help our candidates as much as we can to suit their needs.
Randstad Education Resourcing specialises in education recruitment and provides candidates with the opportunity to complete regular Continuous Professional Development courses, a personal dedicated consultant and the opportunity to work abroad amongst other things.
In reward for our candidates, hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, candidate awards and end of term celebrations and access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long term and permanent job opportunities, and a dedicated consultant whose honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job.
Apply now or, for more information please contact Millie at Randstad Education.