Year 6 Teacher
Year 6 Teacher
Start Date: January start - Interviews and trial days ASAP
Pay rate: Competitive
Bring your passion and dedication to a learning environment that allows children to get the attention and education they deserve. We are looking for an excellent teacher who can enthuse and inspire others, with a proven track record of leading improvements. An exciting opportunity has arisen in a Primary school within the Borough of Bexley.
This is a progressive community Primary school located in a quiet, residential area of Bexley, Kent. They continually strive to improve the standards set for their teachers and most importantly for their pupils. All pupils are encouraged to enjoy the learning process in an environment where they feel safe and secure. The school are looking to appoint a skilled and motivated leader who can work with the school's leadership team to develop and implement their strategic vision to build on their achievements.
As the ideal Year 6 Primary Teacher for this role you will be experienced in dealing with KS2 pupils and posses strong organisational skills as well as being versatile. Someone with the passion to achieve the highest standards of teaching and learning. You will need to be resilient and tenacious to deal with the challenges that will inevitably come your way.
What the School are looking for
- A passionate and committed teacher who holds QTS and is keen to help children progress
- Enhanced DBS - Or valid within the year
- An exemplary role model, with excellent interpersonal skills, capable of building positive relationships.
- An outgoing and friendly teacher with a good sense of humour
- The school are happy to support the induction of any successful NQTs
- Visits to the school will be warmly welcomed
- Work with school leadership teams to develop and implement our strategic vision and build on achievements
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Responsibilities of managing, mentoring and coaching Teaching Assistant?s as well as assessment and monitoring progress within their key stage.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
This role is a excellent opportunity for anyone looking to gain leadership experience.
In reward for our candidates, hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, candidate awards and end of term celebrations and access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long term and permanent job opportunities, and a dedicated consultant whose honest and trustworthy approach matches you to the right job.
For more information on this role or any others please contact Millie at Randstad Education ASAP.