CAD/CAM Programmer & Sales Assistant
WEC Group have an exciting opportunity for a skilled and motivated CAD/CAM Programmer & Sales Assistant, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding team based in Blackburn. We are offering a competitive salary of £15,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience.
Established for over 35 years and now one of the North West’s leading and multi-award winning Engineering companies, WEC is looking to recruit an enthusiastic CAD/CAM Programmer & Sales Assistant to join our expanding team based in Blackburn, Lancs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s largest laser & water jet cutting operations in the fabrication and engineering sector.
CAD/CAM Programmer & Sales Assistant Responsibilities
- To create 2D CNC CAD Programs with the use of AutoCad
- Updating and maintaining material & consumable stock lists using Microsoft Excel, Work & Outlook
- Office Administration duties as required by Sales Manager
- Preparation of quotations from customer RFQ (Request For Quotation)
- Dealing with customers both over the phone and in person
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become our CAD/CAM Programmer & Sales Assistant:
- Fully competent in using CAD/CAM Software
- Previous experience in a 2D CNC cutting environment is desirable
- Previous experience with TruTops software or Flow software packages is desirable although full training will be provided
- Fully understand technical drawings & draw or develop flat pattern components.
- Experience of sheet metal fabrication is an advantage.
- Experience of Microsoft Access Database systems preferable but full training will be provided.
- Use of Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Word, Outlook is essential.
- Excellent organisational, numeracy and computer literacy skills and the ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally as you will be required to contact customers on a regular basis
CAD/CAM Programmer & Sales Assistant Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. 42.5hrs per week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Cashback Scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our next CAD/CAM Programmer & Sales Assistant please click ‘Apply’ now!