Care Worker / Wellbeing Worker
Caring Hands Group is one of the North West's preferred providers of care and support services. We are working with the NHS in order to reduce hospital admissions and to get people active again after a stay in hospital.
We are looking for quality staff to join our expanding team delivering exceptional care to older people in their own homes in and around the Penwortham (PR1) and Lytham (FY8) areas.
Would you really like to make a difference to someone’s life? We pride ourselves on the amazing specialist care that we give, working professionally with compassion, integrity and respect. And we really value our carers too, making you feel part of a valued team, with a drop-in centre, so that you really feel part of the caring hands family.
Do you have a passion for supporting people in their own homes?
Would you like to be a member of a valued team?
If you have answered yes to the above then read on - Caring Hands Group have vacancies for people like you to provide domiciliary care support. We also have vacancies for live in carers
Full and Part Time positions are available for this position.
As a Care Worker your duties and responsibilities will be:
- To ensure the Health and Safety of clients and their welfare
- Ability to maintain, develop and record up to date care plans
- Assist with activities of daily living, domestic duties and personal care
- Maintain regular communication with Line Manager
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- Prompt with medication
- To work as a member of a Multi-Disciplinary Team
- Be an ambassador of the company and display professionalism at all times
- Strive to be the best you can be.
An ideal Care Worker will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Ability to prioritise work
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A caring disposition
- Experience of working with the elderly and / or learning disabilities
In return for this you will receive a salary of £8.00 per hour dependent upon experience plus:
- Comprehensive FREE training
- The opportunity to develop within a progressive company
- A personal development plan
- Free uniform (conditions apply)
- Flexible hours of work
- Exceptional Rates of pay
- A caring and supportive team
Due to the nature of our work, you will need to be able to travel between clients, therefore it is preferable that you are a driver, with access to a car. You will also need to undertake a DBS check to comply with CQC regulations
If you meet the above, do not delay, apply today, come and join our team by submitting your CV online.
recruitx ref: 53331028 / INDHP
Apply for Care Worker / Wellbeing Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly