Residential Support Worker - Girton
Residential Support Worker
Salary: £15000 to £18000 (depending on experience and qualifications) plus a sleep in duty allowance.
Reports to: Residential Manager
Location: Girton, Cambridge
Our client is an Independent Residential Special School for children with Autism; specifically high functioning autism and Asperger's Syndrome. Due to the continuing growth and development of the school they are now seeking to appoint highly motivated and experienced support workers with a drive to contribute to the further development of the residential provision. This role also includes supporting the children within the classroom setting.
- Hours worked are during Monday to Friday; term-time
- Advantage of not working Bank Holidays
- Extensive training programme
- Opportunities for continued professional development
- Working within a motivated multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent benefits including child care vouchers, pension, cycle to work scheme
The role will suit a highly motivated, dedicated, reliable individual with a caring approach to the support and development of young people within a homely environment.
Could this be you? If so, please apply.
Start date to be discussed
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter stating why you are interested in the post today
Closing date: midday Monday 12th December 2016
Interviews will be held: week commencing Monday 12th December 2016