IT Recruiter (In-House)
New opportunity not to be missed! SFW have an exciting opportunity available for an IT Recruiter (In-House) to join the team based in Woking, Surrey. Working on a permanent basis, with the option for full time or part time hours, the successful IT Recruiter (In-House) will receive a competitive salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience + benefits.
SFW provides design-driven digital services for Public Sector. We solve our clients’ digital challenges by bringing applications expertise, user focus and business results to service design.
We are a part of Civica, a market leader in business-critical software applications, digital solutions and outsourcing services which help teams and organisations around the world to transform the way they work. Drawing on a unique combination of people, technology and business process expertise, Civica supplies more than 2,000 major organisations in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Canada and the USA.
To continue the organisations expansion we are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled IT Recruiter to provide a high quality in-house recruitment service with particular emphasis on direct hire.
IT Recruiter (In-House) Job Purpose:
As an IT Recruiter at SFW you will be responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle for permanent employees and contractors in the UK. While defining recruitment process, the In-house Recruiter will focus on sourcing quality candidates through all channels with a particular emphasis on direct hiring.
As an experienced IT Recruiter (In-House) you will:
- Work closely with hiring managers on current and future requirements thus creating qualified candidate pipelines
- Prepare job descriptions in conjunction with hiring managers
- Meet agreed direct hiring targets
- Source candidates via networking initiatives, internal and external referrals as well as through advertising and headhunting
- Screen and shortlist candidates for hiring managers
- Manage our Application Tracking System (iCIMS)
- Maintain a healthy relationship with agencies on our Preferred Suppliers List
- Maintain excellent levels of customer service, both with managers internally and candidates externally including the provision of a timely feedback
- Develop and maintain up to date knowledge of the recruitment market in areas of specialism and collaborate with the team to suggest new candidate attraction ideas.
- Recruitment administration
- Advise and coach internal stakeholders around recruitment best practices
The ideal candidate will have a good academic background or relevant experience.
Desirable Skills and Experience needed as our IT Recruiter (In-House):
- Experience of working with technical roles for OpenSource, .Net, C#, Dynamics CRM and SharePoint vacancies, either as an in-house/internal recruiter or at an agency.
- Able to showcase creative recruitment techniques. Show us how you find people with the niche skills that we need.
- Will have solid knowledge of using social networks, job boards and CV databases to source and engage with candidates
- Will have experience of creating great candidate engagement
- Have experience of managing the recruitment process, and building business relationships
- Have Interview skills with a keen ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities.
- Proactive attitude with the ability to demonstrate initiative and reliability, able to manage workload at fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Able to work towards tight deadlines
- Creative flare and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Strong IT skills (MS Office, Outlook)
Successful candidates will be subject to BPSS checks. Depending on the role undertaken, further National Vetting checks may be required.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within an organisation that is committed to staff welfare and employee relations.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our IT Recruiter (In-House) don’t miss out – click ‘Apply’ now!