Sales Account Manager / Negotiator
KBS Corporate have an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Account Manager / Negotiator to join their Corporate Division in Bolton.
About KBS Corporate
KBS Corporate is a multi-award winning Bolton based company and one of the UK's leading business sales specialists and advisors to individuals, Directors and companies who are looking to either sell or acquire a business.
KBS Corporate specialise in business sale transactions ranging from £1 million to £20 million. Operating nationally from the Head Office in Bolton, KBS Corporate have developed a market leading reputation for being pro-active, innovative and forward thinking, providing an all-encompassing service to both buyers and sellers.
Purpose of the Role
As Sales Account Manager / Negotiator for KBS Corporate, you will be responsible for:
* Being the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients
* Ensuring all clients receive the same exceptional levels of service as expected by the business
* Following the tried and tested sales process by coordinating other departments within the business
* Arranging meetings with interested parties, setting agenda and preparing clients
* Fielding and negotiating all offers received for clients
* Assisting clients through the due diligence process through to completion
* Organisational skills and the ability to self-manage
* Excellent IT & Analytical skills
* Excellent Customer Care skills
* Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels
* Drive and enthusiasm to take their department to the next level
* Ability to work under pressure
* Energy and commitment
* Team Player
In recent years KBS Corporate has invested heavily in both their staff and technology to ensure clients receive an industry leading service and the highest levels of confidentiality, expertise and marketing exposure. As a result, the business had seen dramatic growth and is looking to expand further with new offices, software and people.
To be successful for the role of Sales Account Manager / Negotiator, we are looking for someone with a high standard of education (minimum degree level) and with sales account management experience, ideally within a recruitment, estate agency, or similar background, who would like to progress in their career with a highly successful and well respected company.
No direct relevant experience in business transfer or corporate finance is required as full training will be provided, though the successful candidate will need to display a proven track record of the desired attributes.
For the Sales Account Manager / Negotiator you will be working Monday to Friday 40 hours a week (no weekends). There is a basic salary on offer of £18,000 to £22,000 per annum and the role will also qualify for an uncapped bonus scheme and would expect the OTE to be realistically £5k over basic in the first 12 months. Employees also enjoy the use of an onsite gym and from 2017 a discounted café.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for KBS Corporate. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales, Executive, Consultant, Telesales, Business, B2B, targets, commission, corporate, manager, sales account, business development, negotiator,
Apply for Sales Account Manager / Negotiator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly