Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £28k - £32k Basic with uncapped bonus structure. Realistic first year OTE £60k
Location: West London
Our client is a leading internet based recruitment business expanding rapidly in London and the surrounding areas. They are experiencing triple-digit year-on-year growth so this is a very exciting time to join them and help them expand further.
As a result they are now looking for talented sales people who have real drive and ambition. In return you will be offered a very attractive package designed to motivate and inspire the best.
• Your job is to use the in house CRM system to identify, secure and develop the spend of long term, high yielding advertisers whilst introducing and up-selling a wide range of additional solutions.
• Working smartly, and with high activity levels, you'll already be used to working in a structured sales environment and will have a digital media/job board or other sales background.
• You'll already be a natural with key accounts, with a high average order value, have a flair for retaining and increasing spend, and the skills to introduce new business.
• This role has high visibility in the company and your hard work and determination to succeed in a target driven environment will give you outstanding opportunity to grow your career.
• As you prove yourself in the job, there will be opportunities to progress to become a more senior member of the team, helping to develop and lead sales strategy.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Strong sales background with a good understanding of the recruitment sector.
• Previous Job Board Sales, Recruitment or Media Sales experience would be ideal however a solid sales background in another sector will also be considered.
• Ability to see opportunities with an understanding about how to structure a sales process and build a strong sales pipeline.
• Happy working autonomously and willing to take ownership of identifying and winning new clients as well as expanding and building on existing client relationships.
This is a superb opportunity to join a market leading, rapidly growing company with a unique and very appealing proposition.
Apply online with your CV and cover letter for this Business Development Manager in the first instance.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for the Business Development Manager role and to follow further instructions if applicable.