Court Contract Administrator
Our client are currently seeking a strong candidate for the position of Crown Courts Administrator to ensure all transcripts and client requests are processed in an efficient and timely manner, within required quality and deadline parameters. In addition, updating key databases regularly, accurately and contributes to process improvements.
The successful candidate must identify queries and problems early and assist the Operations manager in resolution.
Key areas of responsibility
(Responsibilities may be added or varied to respond to the demands of the business)
- Process confirmed transcription requests and payments
- Build and maintain strong interdepartmental relationships
- Process requests for copy transcripts
- Archive transcripts as required
- Process all completed transcripts on the internal database and send as required
- Prepare audio for transcription purposes as required
- Monitor departmental mailboxes and action as required
- Provide quotes for transcription services to clients
- Able to manage workloads and priorities
- Ability to effectively problem solve
Background & Profile:
- Computer literate
- Effective interpersonal skills - diplomacy, assertiveness, sensitivity
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered for this role.
If you are interested in the above position please forward a copy of your CV.
Apply for Court Contract Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly