My client is looking to recruit Housekeepers at an established and elegant hotel nestled in the picturesque village of Glenridding on the southern shores of Lake Ullswater. Having 36 en-suite rooms with sweeping views over Lake Ullswater and the volcanic ridges of Helvellyn, the lovingly restored former temperance hotel is a little slice of Cumbrian paradise.
Key Responsibilities to include:-
- To clean and maintain all guests and public rooms
- To clean the reception, bar and public toilets
- To assist in the cleaning and maintaining of the pool and leisure facilities
- To assist with all aspects of linen use and storage
- To know and observe all Heath and Safety regulations related to the job
- The successful candidates will need to be professional individuals as they are customer
- facing and representative of the hotel
- You will be required to be a trustworthy, presentable employee with excellent attention to detail
- Experience preferred but not essential
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to the email address on this jobboard.
Apply for Housekeepers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly