My client is looking to recruit Housekeepers at an established and elegant hotel nestled in the picturesque village of Glenridding on the southern shores of Lake Ullswater. Having 36 en-suite rooms with sweeping views over Lake Ullswater and the volcanic ridges of Helvellyn, the lovingly restored former temperance hotel is a little slice of Cumbrian paradise.
Key Responsibilities to include:-
- To clean and maintain all guests and public rooms
- To clean the reception, bar and public toilets
- To assist in the cleaning and maintaining of the pool and leisure facilities
- To assist with all aspects of linen use and storage
- To know and observe all Heath and Safety regulations related to the job
- The successful candidates will need to be professional individuals as they are customer
- facing and representative of the hotel
- You will be required to be a trustworthy, presentable employee with excellent attention to detail
- Experience preferred but not essential
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV to the email address on this jobboard.