Support Worker - Charity
Our client is looking for a support worker at their service in Coulby Newham. The service provides 24 hour care and support to eight adults with learning and physical disabilities.
Job Reference: N/35/16
Location: Coulby Newham, Middlesbrough
Salary: £7.20 per hour
Our client is a registered charity operating across England and Wales. They ensure that the people who use their services are involved in and influence what they do and how they do it.
The role of the support worker is to enable each person using the service to lead a fulfilling and independent life according to individual needs and choices. This will include supporting people using the service with preparing meals, shopping, paying bills, bathing and personal care, medication administration and outings within the community.
- A person centred approach and an understanding of the needs of vulnerable people
- Some experience of working in a caring environment with vulnerable people
- Level two diploma in care or willing to attain
What they offer
- Annual leave entitlement of 33 days, (pro-rata) including bank and public holidays
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Closing date: On-going
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (which they will pay for) will be required for this role.
No agencies please.