Credit Control Assistant - Sales Ledger / Accounts Receivable
Job Title: Sales Ledger Administrator
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is an exciting, forward thinking business at the forefront of the commercial refrigeration and air conditioning marketplace. A position has become available for an experienced Sales Ledger Administrator / Credit Controller Assistant to join their company, based at the Broxburn Head Office.
Reporting to the Senior Credit Controller you will be responsible for account reconciliation, monitor credit notes and aged debt, process invoices and liaise with internal departments. As the role develops, there will be a ledger to manage for collections.
- Processing and allocation of customer payments on a daily basis.
- Refund of overpayment.
- Setting up new accounts.
- General administration.
- Protection of sensitive information.
- Implementation of policies and procedures.
- At least 2 years' credit control experience.
- Understanding of client and stakeholder needs.
- Ability to develop processes and best practices.
- Ability to work under pressure, deal with tight deadlines and demonstrates flexibility as required to perform the role.
- Organised and methodical approach to work.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to complete set tasks with minimal supervision.
- Strong communications and negotiation skills (both oral and written), the ability to communicate orally or in writing, confident telephone manner, tactful and diplomatic when under pressurised situations.
- Team player with the ability to work co-operatively and flexibly with other team members.
- Good level of IT skills, MS packages notably Excel.
- Knowledge of Sage 200 would be an advantage.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Ledger Clerk, Sales Ledger Assistant, Sales Ledger Controller, Buying Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Accounts Officer, Accounts Team Assistant, Accounts Co-ordinator, Accounts Clerk, SAGE50, SAGE200, Accounts Receivable Assistant will also be considered for the role.