Business Development Manager / Field Sales
Handepay have an excellent opportunity for a field based Business Development Manager to join their rapidly growing team, covering the West Yorkshire region, including Braford and Leeds.
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Field Sales)
Salary: £20,000 basic + uncapped commission (OTE average £45,000 with top earners on OTE of £70k) + benefits package including Car allowance (£4800), Blackberry, iPad, Pension scheme plus so much more!
Location: West Yorkshire
This is an exciting time to join Handepay, they have been providing merchant services to businesses across the UK for a decade. They now have over 100 employees and 28,000+ customers.
They invest significant time, energy and resources into their sales people because they understand that talented, driven and committed people are the key to making their business one of the leading players within the payments industry. With their core values of honesty, integrity and transparency, they inspire individuals to be outstanding in all that they do.
Business Development Manager - The Role
With 99% of the market to approach, you will be selling the clearest and best customer proposition within the market sector. This role is 100% self-generating so you will be approaching independent businesses to provide market-leading card processing services.
This business aim to help businesses save money and grow through the use of their services, which include chip and PIN card terminals, contactless terminals including Apple Pay as standard, e-commerce solutions and business cash advances.
Managing a specified territory close to your home, you will work to achievable targets of 4 sales per week by cold calling, arranging call-backs, generating referrals and networking to identify and close new business sales.
Business Development Manager - Benefits to you:
- Excellent remuneration package including competitive basic salary and uncapped commission. Top performers earn circa £70k + and many earn up to £2000 commission within their 1st month of working at Handepay.
- Benefits package includes a Car allowance of £4,800pa, Blackberry, iPad, pension scheme
Incentives, bonuses, rewards & recognition
- 2 Week residential and field based induction & Training, covering the industry, product and sales cycle
- Ongoing sales support and training from experienced Regional Sales Manager
- Career progression opportunities
Business Development Manager - The Person
This is a fast paced, high energy environment and successful candidates must be able to fit in with the team ethos and strive to exceed all targets.
- You must have cold calling experience
- Have integrity and sell with a high level of ethics
- Be motivated by hitting and exceeding targets
- Result orientated with a determined attitude
- Highly organised with a talent for planning effectively
- Excited by new challenges in an established environment
- Must have driving licence with maximum of 6 points.
To submit your CV for this Business Development Manager opportunity, please click 'Apply’ now.
If you have not had a reply within 10 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone to arrange interview at a convenient time.
This role may be relevant if you have previously worked as a Telesales Executive, Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales, Field Sales, Territory Sales, New Business Executive, Client Acquisition, Key Account Manager, Customer Relationship Manager, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, Sales Team Leader, Head Of Sales, Head Of Business Development.