Customer Service Advisor required - Southampton
Customer Service Advisor required – Southampton
Our client is a long-standing, family owned UK company, who are now one of the UK’s largest independent stockists of power tools, hand tools and industrial safety products.
They are currently seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join their friendly team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a confident telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work as a team and have good interpersonal skills
- Full training given to use our client’s bespoke computer programmes
- Ideally have some knowledge of our client’s business sector (industrial supplies), however a willingness to learn is equally important.
What’s on offer?
- Salary £15k to £18.5k dependent on knowledge and experience.
- Profit-based bonus scheme
- Standard People’s Pension
- Free parking
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays – our client is closed between Christmas and New Year, (which is part of your 20 days.)
- 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP...
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list*