Quality Assurance Technician
JOB TITLE: QA Technician
SALARY & BENEFITS: GBP18,000 - GBP21,000 dependant on experience
WORKING HOURS: Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm (flexibility required as different hours may be required)
THE COMPANY: Our clients established their family owned and run bakery business in 2006 and since then have gone on to produce pies, pastries and savouries for brands as big as Birds Eye. Working closely with their customers in order to develop products that combine specific requirements and imaginative flair, they now have award-winning products that delight consumers. Their bakeries are based in 6 locations with the need of a QA Technician at the Bolton branch.
THE ROLE: As a QA Technician you must have excellent attention to detail as you will be ensuring manufactured products are food safe and comply with client's specifications.
Key Responsibilities of a QA Technician to include:-
- Make quality assurance checks on the production line
- Monitor lines and paperwork throughout the day to assure specification compliance for each product.
- Verify and help enforce GMP's.
- Carry out quality assurance checks throughout the factory
- Monitor all production records to check compliance
- Complete all forms accurately and precisely
- Check dates, records and ingredients on all production lines
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidate will ideally come from a Food Industry background or seeking a career in the Food Industry. You will have a determined motivated approach and have an interest in quality.
Key experience essential for the QA Technician role:
- Willing to work flexible hours when required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Lives within a commutable distance to Bolton
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.