Full Time Duty Manager
We are TeamSport Indoor Karting. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping customers to live out their Mario-Kart fantasies at state-of-the-art tracks across the nation. We’re now looking a full time Duty Manager to join our Reading, Berkshire track.
If you’re great with customers and have people management skills that even world leaders would envy, TeamSport Indoor Karting want to put you on the road to success.
As a Duty Manager, you’ll oversee the day-to-day operations of the Reading track from:
- Overseeing the running of the snack bar and re-fuelling customers
- Ensuring that everyone complies with H&S so that customers can get on with the fun stuff
- Up-selling TeamSport’s awesome products and events
- Reporting on H&S, finance and staffing
Leading by example, you’ll inspire employees to keep heart’s racing, adrenaline pumping and smiles on our customer’s faces. And with 750m of multi-level track to play with, that shouldn’t be too hard.
We are looking for:
- At least 1 year’s customer service experience, ideally within the leisure industry
- A minimum of 6 months’ supervisory experience
You’ll need to work some evenings and weekends, but on the upside, you’ll be working in a fun, exciting environment where no two days are the same.
Additional Keywords: Duty Manager, Customer Service Supervisor, Retail Team Leader, Customer Service Team Leader, Customer Service Manager, Customer Support Team Leader, Customer Care Supervisor, Customer Services, Retail Supervisor.
Apply for Full Time Duty Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly