New opportunity not to be missed! NSF International have an exciting opportunity for a Technologist to join our team based at our Client Office in High Wycombe. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary.
Founded in 1944, our mission is to protect and improve global human health. Manufacturers, regulators and consumers look to us to develop public health standards and certifications that help protect food, water, consumer products and the environment. As an independent, accredited organization, we test, audit and certify products and systems as well as provide education and risk management.
Technologist – The role
To provide effective delivery of technical services operations in line with client service agreement
Your key duties will include:
- To assist the clients technical team responsible for product quality and safety
- To be the main point of contact for a client of NSF International
- Manage and assess product specifications
- To generate all specification supporting documentation
- Provide technical policy guidance and support to clients
- To keep abreast of developments, issues and legislative changes
- To create reports on product quality and suppliers
- To carry out project work
- To generate weekly and monthly reports
- Attend first production visits to ensure quality of product is as agreed
- Monitor and liaise with suppliers re Product Quality and Foreign Body complaints
Technologist - The person
- A degree in Food Science/Food Technology/Environmental Health or a related qualification
- Industry experience of technical services in the food sector
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, highly numerate and the ability to negotiate on technical matters at all levels
- Able to liaise effectively at all levels within NSF International, with clients, with client’s suppliers and with other external organisations
- Process and systems orientated
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, if required.
Technologist Benefits & Rewards
- £Competitive Salary
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan Scheme
This is a great time to be joining NSF International and we look forward to hearing from you!
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Technologist please click ‘Apply’ now. Please provide a covering letter with your salary expectations to accompany your CV.
NSF International is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST PLEASE