Area Sales Manager
My client, a market leader within their field, are currently looking to add an Area Sales Manager to the team in London.
Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting National Sales Manager
- Generate and maintain new business through the convenience, forecourt and vape store sectors.
- Primary focus on new business, driving and increasing revenue streams and ensuring that the product and brand is offered in all geographical areas of the UK.
- Utilise a previous positive track record within the FMCG environment by keeping in contact with existing customers in person and over the telephone and developing flourishing B2B relationships.
- Use sales systems and tools to record progress with calls, trials and sales conversions.
- Selling, negotiating and networking skills are key to being successful in this role.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisation and time management skills
- Selling and negotiation skills are essential
- Experience in the FMCG industry
- The successful will have a full UK driving licence as travel is vital for this role.
On offer is a competitive base salary, fantastic uncapped commission structure, with realistic first year earnings of GBP12K, and a monthly car allowance.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.