QHSE Consultant (Contract)
CPS Group UK are exclusively recruiting a Health, Safety & Environment Consultant for a leading Building Services and Infrastructure client based near Bracknell. This role is offered on a day rate contract basis of initially 3 months, with the initial engagement being 3 days per week. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an industry market-leader who have a number of exciting and upcoming projects.
As a Health & Safety Consultant you will responsible for monitoring and improving performance across the business, with a particular focus on:
- Being a highly professional and diligent HSE Advisor
- ISOH 18001 Accreditation
- Engaging with clients and staff on a F2F basis, providing pragmatic advise on H&S issues
- Ensuring that CDM 2015 Regulations are adhered too
- Working with end-clients and subcontract personnel
- Investigate H&S incidents to ascertain root cause and develop mitigation action plans to eliminate
- Assist with PQQ's, Bid & Tender requests
- Risk review workshops and design reviews
- Undertake Construction Site inspections, providing reports and feedback
- Develop and audit H&S Management systems
- Assist in-house training on HSE issues & risks
- CMIOSH or NEBOSH qualification & knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of ISOH principals and regulations
- In-depth knowledge of NRSWA
- Strong working knowledge of CDM 2015
- Ability to hit the ground running, with a driven & pragmatic approach to work
- Security Clearance (nice to have)
For more information or immediate consideration, please contact Charlie Grant at CPS Group UK.
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.