Finance Operations Manager
Finance Operations Manager
About the role
Primary Care Support England (PCSE) are looking for a Finance Operations Manager (Payments Reconciliation Manager) to join them on fixed term contract. The role will be based in their Darlington office and is being offered with a competitive salary and benefits. It will be working from Monday to Friday, 8 hours shifts between 8am and 6pm.
We are the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, comprised of 75,000 dedicated staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
Using technology, insight and analytics to underpin everything we do, we work across the private and public sectors playing a vital role in helping our clients deliver modern services efficiently, effectively and to a high standard.
What you will do
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations, you will:
- Be responsible for the achieving required service level agreements and key performance indicators for the specific areas you are tasked with managing
- Produce and co-ordinate relevant MI and data for your specific areas of responsibility
- Own and put resolution action plans in place for all major incidents occurring within your specific areas of responsibility
- Manage specific client and supplier relationships in the achievement of service objectives - act as the main point of contact and undertake regular performance review sessions
- Work with the Leadership Team to develop and improve operational performance
- Co-ordinate and undertake the performance management of team leaders
- Act as escalation point for issues within your areas of responsibility
- Support the development of changes to business operations in order to support BAU financial reconciliation activity
Your experience will include
- Experience of the management and technical assurance of audit/investigatory accounting work, incomplete records and financial reconciliations
- Experienced in audit programming and planning
- Experience of managing teams and undertaking performance reviews and development for your team
- Experience of quality management and process/procedure audits
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise workloads to meet challenging deadlines
- Results orientated and experience of high volume operations
- Good analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Positive, proactive and adaptable to change
- Experience of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience of recruitment and training
- Bachelors degree 2:1 or equivalent
- Professionally qualified with CCAB body (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or IIA
- Good motivator/effective team leader
- Experience of CRM systems
- Experience of client and stakeholder management
- Experience of operational improvement projects such as LEAN/Six sigma
- Project control skills, planning, cost control, risk management and progress reporting
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme, opportunities to progress within the business and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.Listen | Create | Deliver
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.