Pensions Audit Specialist
An exciting opportunity within a dynamic and rapidly expanding audit team based in either London, Milton Keynes or Reading.
My client is a leading provider of audit and assurance services to some of the highest profile pensions schemes in the UK today, with assets ranging from GBP50bn to under GBP50m. This opportunity offers the unique blend of working with some of the most high profile accounts in the UK, whilst offering excellent work life balance and the potential for home working.
Due to the expanding nature of the team, they are looking for candidates that show sufficient potential to progress rapidly, be comfortable liaising with senior stakeholders and lead client engagements.
- You'll manage a key client portfolio, whilst working to build new networks and strong client relationships.
- Project manage numerous engagements, juggling a number of clients with conflicting demands, whilst ensuring staff utilisation is at a satisfactory rate.
- Lead a number of audit teams, ensuring work fulfils Audit objectives and quality standards.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- You'll be professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA, or equivalent).
- You'll have post-qualification experience in audit within a practice environment, ideally including experience of pensions schemes.
- You'll effectively lead of audit teams, ensuring work fulfils Audit objectives and quality standards
- You'll preferably, have good working knowledge of compliance and regulation, with specific detailed knowledge of the Pensions SORP, FRS 102, the Pensions Regulator's Codes of Practice and Practice Note 15 auditing guidance.
Those that feel they are a strong candidate for the role should forward their CV's or contact Josh to find out more.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice ). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.