BPO- Financial Services Domain Expert
The purpose of this position is to provide effective service on behalf of client's legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
Area of responsibilities/Tasks
- Follow process steps as defined per SOPs for the assigned area of activities.
- Meet Key Performance Indicators, such as Productivity, Quality and Turnaround Time related metrics, as well as other requirements and goals as defined by the Direct Line Manager through the goal setting process according to Client's Performance Management System.
- Ensure, that the activities performed are accurately tracked with the related tools provided.
- Adhere to the defined shift timings and other company policies as per the Client Code of Conduct, Integrated Quality Management System, Clients Hungary policies and any other guidelines applicable.
- Prioritize the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with the team and ensure professional interaction with contact persons from customer side as needed.
- Have a proactive approach towards identifying possible process improvement opportunities and address these ideas on the relevant forums.
Domain Expert responsibilities
- Demonstrate and promote a client service approach within the team
- Cooperate with external/internal stakeholders.
- Participate in client or potential client related events as needed.
- Provide continuous support in transition.
- Participate in knowledge management activities.
- Train employees.
- Design process documentation, new training materials as required.
- Identify and propose standardization opportunities wherever possible.
- Share lessons learnt, best-practices, ensures standardization & replication of processes.
- Participate on best practice sharing sessions.
- Perform any other business-related value adding activities outside of SOP as per supervisor assignments.
- Other tasks that are related to the position and are assigned by the Project Manager including working in any other language(s) spoken at the required level