Student Recruitment Advisor - 6 Month Secondment
Student Recruitment Advisor - 6 month Secondment
At EY, we're committed to building a better working world. For you, for our clients and the wider community.
We are looking for a Student Recruitment Adviser to join our team to support our EY campus recruitment activities across the North of the UK! In this role you will work closely with our University Partners and student representatives to promote our School Leaver, Undergraduate and Graduate recruitment programmes. You will help us look for graduates who can demonstrate a truly global mindset. After all, our services help build confidence and support the functioning of capital markets around the world.
Your responsibilities as a Student Recruitment Advisor will include:
- Developing a marketing plan, managing events, building relationships and generating candidate pipelines from schools and universities in the North East Region
- Plan, prepare and deliver high quality activities at regular intervals throughout the year
- Building strong stakeholder relationships with academic staff and manage a network of student contacts on campus including campus ambassadors
- Work with line manager to monitor recruiting requirements across the business groups
- Provides advice on recruitment processes and on the execution of strategy as required
- Planning, attending or facilitating recruitment events runs assessment centre days
- Manages the offer process for potential joiners and able to respond to reward queries, start date, induction etc.
Qualifications/skills you'll need as a Student Recruitment Advisor:
- Proven track record of executing volume Student recruitment as well as dealing with niche roles
- Able to implement recruitment strategy
- Solid experience of recruiting direct candidates from a variety of sources including talent spotting at networking events
- An advocate of KPIs
- Knowledge of core assessment and selection tools
- An awareness of the latest employment legislation and key issues surrounding immigration
Energy and enthusiasm are key to succeeding in this exciting client facing opportunity. Click on the link below to apply!