Our client based in Lincoln are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team on a PERMANENT basis.
We are ideally looking for someone that has mechanical experience in an industrial, manufacturing or military environment.
Responsibilities include -
- safely and efficiently troubleshoot, repair, maintain and install equipment in compliance with all plant policies and procedures to the highest standard.
- Working with machinery and mechanical equipment such as - motors, pneumatic/hydraulic components, steam systems and production equipment.
- Using hand tools, power tools, precision-measuring and testing instruments.
- Respond to all maintenance issues throughout the plant.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Be able to work with PLC's, HMI's, A/C and D/C motors
- Be able to read maintenance schematics/blueprints.
To apply for this position please submit your CV
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.