Regulatory Change Consultant
My client a Big 4 Management Consultancy have a large piece of work with their clients within their Regulatory Change space. This is a unique opportunity to join an established yet growing team where you can gain fantastic exposure across the latest regulatory projects.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Worked on Finance and Risk transformation programs is desirable, in particular FRTB, Basel 4, MiFID 2, IFRS 9.
- Finance and Risk function target operating model and framework design and implementation experience
- Experience of project or work stream lead responsible for shaping the approach to projects.
- Providing subject matter expertise on the operational implications of regulatory and accounting change
- Supporting the design/build/implementation of Target Operating Models
- Supporting the design and development of thought leadership and new methodologies
- Contributing to Financial Management knowledge and business development initiatives.
- Strong Banking industry experience, achieved through Line or change roles or consulting within a large Bank.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualified