My prestigious client based in the Calne area require additional Manufacturing Associates to join their expanding team.
The main function of the role will be working to the highest professional standard, assembling and soldering printed circuit boards.
· Effective reading and implementation of Job Packs/Route Cards including engineering drawings.
· Soldering to IPC standards (level 2/3).
· Correct identification of through-hole components and their values.
· Through-hole assembly.
· Test, including Takaya, ATE, In-circuit, functional and customer specific equipment.
· Effectively clean PCAs using appropriate processes and machinery.
· Preforming of components/materials.
· Co-ordination of components into the correct component bins according to the bill of material.
· Check components against the bill of material to ensure accuracy.
· Returning unused materials to stores when build is complete.
· Using factory management system (Aegis) to ensure accurate WIP tracking.
· Safe handling of materials at all times to minimize damage.
· Self- inspection to ensure product is manufactured to customer specification.
· Conform to Health and Safety requirements at all times. Report all accidents, including near misses, as necessary.
· Actively engage in continuous improvement activities within your team to identify and implement improvements in quality, throughput, efficiency, utilisation of resources and customer experience. Make use of 5S to maintain a professional standard in the manufacturing area and to ensure a safe working environment.
· Appropriate use and knowledge of all company IT systems.
· Attend company meetings and training courses as appropriate.
· Soldering rework up to ultra-fine pitch surface mount components.
· BGA rework/repair.
· Track/pad repair.
All applicant will have a thorough and methodical approach, with a keen eye for detail. You will be able to work effectively within a fast paced environment and it is essential you have previous experience within the industry. You will also be flexible in working hours, as you may be required to work at weekends on occasion, to meet customer demands. Good communication and IT skills are also essential requirements for this role.
To apply for this position, please forward your current CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org