My client are looking to recruit a dynamic Stores Person to join their friendly team in Devizes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join this forward thinking design and manufacturing organisation, who pride themselves on their staff support and development. As a key member of the team, you will be experienced within a similar role and have a hands on approach to business.
Working closely with the management team, you will be responsible for daily operations within the Good in department and carry out the following duties -
· To ensure the stores environment is clean and safe to operate in.
· To pick stock accurately and pack to an acceptable standard to ensure products reach customers in good condition and on time.
· To check colleagues’ picking and sign off unless instructed otherwise.
· To produce courier address labels for despatch accurately and to raise any discrepancies with the sales team.
· To use the despatch routine on Sage accurately and process paperwork to return to the sales team using the agreed process.
· To produce daily courier manifests accurately and on time.
· To advise sales team on type of vehicle required for large pallet and direct to site deliveries.
· To advise when packing materials need replenishing.
· To unload vehicles delivering to site safely using appropriate equipment. To ensure all paperwork is in order and signed for.
· Record receipts accurately against purchase orders on Sage, reporting discrepancies to appropriate staff and putting away.
· Record stock transfers within warehouse accurately using Sage.
· Support other members of staff and management when required.
· Operate the fork lift truck as required
The working hours are 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday and this will be an immediate start for the right candidate.
To apply for this position, please forward your current CV to email@example.com