Registered Nurse Job in Shepshed - £500 joining bonus
4 days left
- Part Time
We have several nurse jobs on offer as our local Shepshed nursing team grows. Our clients know they can rely on our nurses, who always have the right skills and experience and a genuinely compassionate approach, to provide the highest standard of nursing care. Our high quality service is in increasing demand, so we're looking for nurses who share our values and are committed to excellence in care.
All our nurse jobs are offered on a flexible basis that means you can pick your shifts around other commitments, but enjoy all the benefits of a permanent contract, including guaranteed hours and holiday pay. You'll need to be able to travel to our Leicester branch and to different client locations, so your own transport is desirable.
For a limited time, we’re also offering a platinum welcome package consisting of a free DBS check and a free uniform when you join, plus a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work.
Working in a Nurse Job with Newcross, we can offer you:
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Pay rates up to £30.57/hr
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay on top of hourly rate
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Support from local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
To apply for a nursing job with Newcross, you will need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your welcome package!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.