Head of Marketing Built-in
Our client are known worldwide as a producer of quality domestic appliances and are looking to appoint a new Head for their Built-in Appliances Marketing Team, with full responsibility ensuring that the commercial teams can maximise the exciting growth potential for their brands within the Built-in appliance market.
The role holder will work closely with the Freestanding Appliances commercial team who are based at their Bromborough site near Chester.
You will ideally possess a proven track record of successfully leading a marketing team in white goods, small domestic appliance or consumer electronics. You will have experience of people management as you will be managing a team of roughly 10 people, plus inter-department personnel. You will have experience of building relationships with senior commercial and technical decision makers and ideally possess strong personal contacts with key players. You will be seeking an opportunity to take your career to the next level within a senior commercial capacity, or to build on an already successful career at this level.
The role holder will have full P&L responsibilities for the division and will be at the forefront of supporting the combined Freestanding and Built-in Sales team to develop new and existing business opportunities.
The Company supplies major electrical and DIY retailers, kitchen manufactures, kitchen specialists and builder merchants, dealing at Head Office level with buyers and brand managers; ideally utilising existing contacts, the successful candidate will be an outstanding relationship builder, with the ability to lead and direct our Built-in Marketing team and combined Sales Team on Built-in priorities and growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate experience of working in a senior marketing role in a professional marketing organisation. Experience of product management and effective channel management is essential
- Set budgets for the coming year and execute annual, medium-term & long-term plans for the company
- Will have owned P&L responsibility and have experience of effective P&L management
- Define & implement performance management metrics & reporting structures to monitor performance against key objectives
- Demonstrate a track record of taking responsibility for divisional operations; setting & ensuring standards of excellence and driving our mission to be the "Supplier of Choice"
- Take overall responsibility for the implementation and launch of product ranges and pricing strategies, supporting effective channel management strategy to meet on-going growth and profitability targets
- Develop product and ranges that can maximize our market penetration
- Use a variety of media to ensure effective and attractive communication of new products to the trade and consumers
- Have experience of talent acquisition, coaching, mentoring & retention of staff
- Deliver brand communications strategies aligned to Company objectives
- Demonstrate significant expertise in marketing, PR and communications
- Have excellent analytical skills and experience of advanced MS Excel with pivot tables for effective monitoring and control
Our client need an ambitious, hands-on professional and commercial Marketing Head, comfortable in communicating across the Company, and good at managing and motivating teams. In return you will receive an excellent salary package, 25 days annual holiday, Company Car and BUPA.
To be considered for this outstanding and exciting opportunity, apply online.
Apply for Head of Marketing Built-in
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly