Commercial Gas Engineer
My client is an established plumbing and heating provider for the Home Counties and London area. With over 80 years experience in the industry they can provide a range of services for both commercial and domestic clients including; planned and reactive maintenance, annual servicing and reactive repairs.
My client currently requires 4x Commercial Gas Engineers to work on their contracts around Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and London.
As a Commercial Gas Engineer you will be required to:
· Carrying out PPM and reactive maintenance.
· Troubleshooting and problem solving.
· Working alongside and supporting other Maintenance Engineers carrying out minor installations and maintenance.
· Carrying out minor remedial works.
· Working on MOD sites, education and various commercial sites so you must have good communication skills in a public facing role
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience
· Recognised time served.
· Hold City & Guilds or NVQ 3 and previous experience of a similar role working for a maintenance contractor.
· Relevant commercial and domestic gas qualifications.
· Experience of working in the commercial environment, dealing with clients and public face to face.
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently.
· Full Driving Licence is essential.
Salary and Benefits will depend on experience, but typically includes:
· Company Van.
As this role is a result of expansion, the client is in a position to get successful candidates started at short notice.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or if you are keen on a new opportunity within the Maintenance sector, please contact Liam Mills on 01223 311735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Commercial Gas Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly