CNC Field Service Engineer
CNC Field Service Engineers
Up to £32,500 per annum
Overtime, Company Vehicle, Pension and Benefits
Field Service Engineers required to cover Central England plus the UK
My client is one of the longest and largest established companies in the UK specialising in the servicing, repair and maintenance of CNC machines. They have a highly experienced, respected and dedicated team providing comprehensive services to customers across a broad range of manufacturing sectors.
These include Steel, Automotive, Formula 1, Aerospace, Petrochemical Oil and Gas, General Machine Shops, Stone and Wood Cutting, and Heavy Industry.
Whilst entering a period of significant growth they currently have vacancies available for experienced CNC Service Engineers looking to further develop their careers.
You will be responsible for installations, service, repairs and breakdowns of equipment at customer sites around the UK. With a portfolio boasting a number of high-profile OEM’s and blue-chip companies, this is an exciting opportunity for candidates looking for a technically challenging role within a nationally recognised organisation.
- Responding to service calls around the UK
- Test, Install and Commission a wide variety of CNC equipment
- Electrical and Mechanical Fault Finding
- Offering advice and technical support to customers
- Reporting directly to the Service Manager
- Diagnose and Repair Machine Breakdowns
- Help Support Customers with Technical Issues
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience of CNC Machine Tool Service or Maintenance
- Electrical & Mechanical Skills
- Conversant in a variety of CNC control systems and machine types
- Good Communication Skills
- Willingness to travel
- Motivated to work on industry leading equipment
In return for your commitment they offer training and a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers.