Immediate Start- April 2017
Are you an ambitious, dynamic Maths teacher, looking to work in a professional, supportive environment with excellent CPD opportunities?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Maths teacher to work in one of our schools on a part time basis. The school is located in Leeds.
The school have high expectations of all their students, and seek to ensure that they make outstanding progress, both in and out of lessons. To succeed in this, they believe that partnership with parents is crucial. They believe to be at the centre of excellence that will challenge and inspire their students to achieve their potential and place them at the heart of the local, national and global communities. The school provide outstanding teaching and learning which will result students being highly literate and numerate and acquire a capacity for lifelong learning which will lead them to be successful.
They want their pupils to achieve their academic potential, but also enjoy school, to take part in an extensive range of extra curricular activities and at all times be perfectly safe. The school also want their staff to enjoy their time at the school whilst being able to progress in their teaching career.
The school would like to employ a teacher with:
- excellent subject knowledge
- promoting positive behaviour
- ability to plan and deliver interesting and outstanding lessons
- professional at all times
- good communications skills
- able to build positive relationships with children and staff.
- Working hours are negotiable
- a school in stunning beautiful historic grounds
- regular CPD opportunities
- Friendly and supportive staff and management
Apply for Maths Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly