Company Book Keeper / Accounts.
Location: West Sussex, BN17 7HE
Part time role working Tuesday and Thursday 8am – 5pm
Salary: up to £28,000 (pro rata) per annum depending on experience
Transcool Systems Ltd is a well-established Engineering Company offering design, manufacture and installation Services and the delivery of Quality Engineering projects. Specialising in bespoke manufacturing and installation projects for Industrial, Broadcast, Military, Telecoms, Utility, Processing and other sectors, Transcool Systems designs and delivers quality technical solutions for engineering projects and clients worldwide.
As the Company Book Keeper / Accounts you will be proficient with:
- SAGE ACCOUNTS software
- SAGE PAYROLL software
- CIS payments
- VAT payments
- Customer Invoicing
- Supplier Payments
- Journal Entries
- Inland Revenue Returns (online)
- Producing Profit and Loss reports
- Preparing Reports for yearly Audits.
- Microsoft Excel and Word
Requirements of the Company Book Keeper/ Accounts
- Minimum 4 years book keeping experience.
- Autonomous worker – must have done the whole role previously.
- Good communicator
- Able to converse with remote staff for timesheets and expenses payments
- Able to present reports to Senior Management and Financial Director.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + potential shutdown period over Christmas (not guaranteed)
- Statutory pension scheme
- Career progression
Apply for Company Bookkeeper/Accounts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly