Management Accountant - Sheffield
4 days left
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a leading professional services business in Sheffield. The role will involve producing full monthly management accounts for companies within the group as well as work involving client accounts.
A varied role encompassing all aspects of accounting for a Management Accountant producing work of a high standard for review by management. Main duties include:
- Full monthly management accounts within agreed timescales
- Debtor and creditor management
- Inputting invoices and bank transactions
- Tax analysis and VAT returns
- Fixed Assets, accruals and prepayments
- Maintaining/reconciling client accounts
Ideally you are AAT qualified with 3 years' experience within a similar environment and be competent with accounts production through to trial balance. Those with payroll experience and knowledge of Client Money regulations would be highly desirable.
Interviews are being arranged as soon as possible so if the above applies to you, please don't hesitate in submitting an application today.