Personal Care Assistant/ Personal Support Assistant/ Social Support Assistant MP6124
We are looking for Personal Care Assistant/Personal Support for our client:
• Personal Care Assistant
• Seven year old male
• Partially sighted and muscle weakness
• Feeding difficulties
• Wheelchair user
• Very happy and chatty child
• Assist with muscle strengthening exercises
• Dressing/undressing/nappy changing required
• At home as well as within the local community
• Enjoys music, Bollywood, games, cartoons, nursery rhymes, ipad games
• Applicants must be able to use ipad for games
• Small amount of tidying and hoovering required
• Has two sisters, sometimes the 4 year old likes to join in with the games
£9.00 per hour
Must have a UK driving licence
Must have access to own vehicle
All applicants must be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check
Successful applicants will be entitled to Holiday pay and will be issued employment contracts.
If you are interested in this role of Care Support Worker/ Care Assistant, please click on the apply button below where you will be redirected to our website to complete a full application form.
For more information about our company please visit us on: http://www.independentlives.org/
Independent Lives is an organisation that supports and empowers people with disabilities to choose how they receive their care that will enable them to live their lives independently. Each advert we place is on behalf of an Individual Employer. All positions are based in the home environment and employment is on a smaller scale than larger businesses. This environment offers a more personalised working relationship and employees are more valued.