Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher
January 2017 - July 2017
Do you want to be part of a supportive and nurturing school where the behaviour of the children is exemplary? Can you provide pupils with a challenging and imaginative curriculum to generate excitement and nurture their eagerness to learn? If so, then I need you!
I am currently working with a larger than average sized school in North Bradford who are looking to appoint a Year 1 teacher until the end of the academic year. It is an OFSTED 'good' school where children have positive attitudes to each other and are keen to learn. You will be well supported by a strong team of leaders and an excellent governing body who all work together to ensure that the school keeps improving. You will provide children with an interesting curriculum, which strongly supports pupils spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
- Friendly and supportive team
- A supportive environment
- Continuous personal development
- Great transport links
You will Need:
- Excellent organisation skills
- Time management skills
- Strong behaviour management
- The ability to build relationships and communicate well with all pupils, parents/carers and other professionals
- Planning, preparation and delivery of exciting activities across the curriculum
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons to provide a learning experience in a safe environment.
- To communicate with pupils, parents/carers and other professionals including participating in team meetings, multi-agency meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training.
- To be willing to participate in extra curricular activities
- To raise attainment and provide children with a variety of activities to deepen their knowledge of the curriculum at their level.
This vacancy is open to experienced teachers and NQTs are also urged to apply. If you feel that you meet the requirements and attributes then please apply with an up to date CV. All applicants are required to have a DBS on the update service or are willing to apply for a new one. Once you have applied, I will be in contact to arrange an interview.
I look forward to hearing from you.