Digital Marketing Assistant / Marketing Assistant
Job Title: Digital Marketing Assistant
Location: Cambridge, CB22
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 per annum
The Company is a cutting edge online marketing company with a large base of retail and travel clients based in the south side of Cambridge. Own transport is essential.
The job involves a wide variety of activities including design, analysis, client administration and coordination of client marketing campaigns. Campaign management involves management of day to day activities surrounding the marketing campaigns and monitoring and analysing statistics and reporting them to the directors. Daily activities also include the creation of imaginative emails, banners, digital graphics and other designs.
- The company is looking for a well-educated individual to administer a variety of online marketing campaigns for their clients.
- You must have strong mathematical skills and be fluent in both spoken and written English as the job involves communicating with your colleagues and with clients on all aspects of your marketing campaign analysis and activities.
- You must be able to type well, use MS Word and Excel and have a lot of experience using the Internet.
- Previous marketing experience, good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and an artistic flair or inclination will be an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills are essential and you must have a keen sense of attention to the smallest of details.
For the successful candidate the company offer a full training programme including the opportunity to learn a wide variety of digital marketing and analysis skills such as PPC, SEO, Google Analytics and database management as well as develop your creative and administrative experience.
The company need an individual who is keen to learn and advance and can demonstrate their enthusiasm for a career in the digital space. If this is you, then please apply for this position.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing, Marketing Officer, Web Development , Web Management, POS Design, Catalogue Production Marketing Officer Assistant, SEO, PPC, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing, Graduate Marketing, Graduate, Graduate Role will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Digital Marketing Assistant / Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly