Are you an ambitious and hard-working practitioner who hopes to develop your craft?
Do you thrive in a busy but rewarding environment?
Does working with children who have a genuine passion for learning appeal to you?
Then look no further, as we are currently working closely with a school in Barnsley who are eager to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic KS1 teacher to cover a maternity post with a Year 1\ 2 class.
* A strong supportive network contributing to an ?outstanding' school;
* The opportunity to work with friendly and exemplary students who take pride in their work;
* Excellent development opportunities;
* Access to strong CPD.
* QTS (Qualified Teacher Status);
* Relevant experience in working in Key Stage 1.
* Planning, preparation & delivery of the primary curriculum necessary;
* Develop an innovative and exciting approach to learning which excites children?s imagination;
* Deliver exciting and interactive lessons;
* Mark children's work daily;
* Be extremely organised and dedicated to driving and achieving pupil development;
* Managing behaviour in the classroom and around the school.
If this opportunity appeals to you, then don?t hesitate and apply today. One of our Primary consultants will be in contact shortly.