Are you a motivated level 3 teaching Assistant?. Do you want to work in a school with a great support network, a school where the teachers and teaching assistant all work together with the same end goal?
This large primary school are looking for a level 3 TA to work 1-2-1 with a student with ASD predominately, but also working around other classes that need support. This school is based in Sheffield.
* New equipment and resources
* On-site parking
* Friendly Staff (supportive network)
* Nursery on site
The responsibilities include:
* The full time TA of a child with ASD
* Supporting the teacher with lessons and preparation of the classroom
* Working within the class as a whole and on a 1-2-1 basis
* School excursions.
* Participation in extra curriculum activities.
* Attending meetings and training.
The requirements include:
* Level 3 teaching Assistant
* Be able to work an average of 32.5 hours a week.
* Be confident working with large groups of children
* January 2017 start date with an end date of July 2017.
* Team Teach qualification is desirable
This could be the perfect opportunity for you to show what you can do in the class and increase your potential
Your application will be managed by Gemma who is a dedicated specialist education consultant who will guide and support you through the process.
To discuss this in more details, please contact Gemma in the Sheffield office on 0114 2743765 or apply using the appropriate link.
Randstad Education has been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years.