Supply Chain & Finance Assistant
Established by James Goodhart in 1994, Bon Coeur is one of the UK’s leading wine merchants. In 2015 the company moved to brand new state of the art premises Moor Park, and opened ‘The Wine Rooms’, a fabulous unique space for wine events, wine education, training and corporate entertainment. In addition, Cellar 21 was launched this summer, a showroom where customers browse, taste and buy wine. At Bon Coeur we have a great team, who are passionate about customer experience, and are excited for the future.
Working hours: 8.30-5.30
We’re looking for an enthusiastic new team member. As Supply Chain & Finance Assistant you’ll directly be responsible for all supply chain duties as well as playing an active role in the finance functions of our award winning business. This will include:
- Create purchase orders, place orders and liaise with suppliers on all supply chain matters
- Assist with day to day logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer service duties
- Work with the Warehouse Manager to develop minimum stock reordering process
- Landing of all stock into the relevant BCFW accounts
- Transfer and deliver stock for reserve customers
- Assist in continuously improving the efficiency of the supply chain process
- Lead periodic stock-takes, and develop a procedure to improve efficiency in this area
- Communicate proactive alerts on product vintage changes
- Assist with sales and purchase ledger activities
- Account reconciliations and suppliers payment
- Assist with nominal ledger
- Assist with budgets and forecasts
- Help develop a supplier payment procedure
- Reporting analysis and forecasts
Ad Hoc Projects
There will be opportunities to play a major part in various supply chain, finance and operational development projects.
Reporting to our Finance Manager, the Supply Chain & Finance Assistant will have the following attributes:
- Be commercially and financially minded
- Advanced IT skills with Excel being a priority
- Be an excellent communicator, proactive, motivated to succeed and work on your own initiative
- Ability to prioritise work to key deadlines
- Methodical and thorough, with a keen eye for detail
In-house training, support and development will be provided for the successful candidate. This Supply Chain & Finance Assistant is a great opportunity to join a talented friendly team and play a key role in our exciting, dynamic business.
If this Supply Chain & Finance Assistant is of interest to you please click on the APPLY button below and send your CV and covering letter.