Financial Services Administrator
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Administrator within the Financial Services industry?
Interested in joining a growing firm that is offering room for progression?
Our client is looking for an experienced Administrator to perform a variety of tasks necessary to maintain the successful and smooth day to day running of the company's products and services. You will need to ensure that the management and administration of all existing and future products and services are conducted within the company's processes and procedures.
Due to the company's continued growth, they are looking for a committed and driven individual who is keen to progress and be part of an ever growing friendly team.
Duties will include;-
* Administer a small portfolio of schemes including the processing of all related tasks.
* All aspects of work processed within the Group time critical deadlines.
* To provide a high level of accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
* Learn a variety of tasks including some more technical aspects of the role.
* Provide a top quality service to clients and build a rapport with those you have regular contact with.
* Work well as part of a team, providing support to colleagues and ensuring the working environment remains friendly.
* Assist with the development of both new and existing procedures.
* Ensure adherence to Data Protection Legislation.
Required Skills and Experience;-
* Previous experience gained within a Financial Services or similar environment.
* Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
* Good written and verbal communication and numeracy skills.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Conscientious with attention to detail and accuracy.
* Driven and keen to learn new skills enabling you to progress within the company.
Apply for Financial Services Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly