Year 5 Primary Teacher - Littlehampton
Primary Teacher - Year 5 - Littlehampton
£22,467 - £33,160
Permanent role to start 3rd January 2017
Are you an experienced KS2 Primary teacher with the ability to inspire those you teach? Do you have a proven track record in raising standards and results for those you have taught? Are you looking to join a larger than average sized Primary school that has recently been graded 'Good' at their last Ofsted inspection?
Randstad Education are currently seeking a Year 5 KS2 Teacher to join a 4 form entry school academy situated in the charming village of Rustington near Littlehampton in West Sussex. The school currently has 800 pupils on roll. This is a school that offers long-term career development and progression.
- On-site car parking for staff and cycle shed
- Excellent modern facilites
- Spacious and well equipt playground
- Interactive whiteboards in every classroom
- Forward thinking and improving school
- Working with an inspiring and motivated Head
- The school has a real focus on childrens' success now and in future life
- Teaching Assistants in every classroom
- Part of an Academy trust that allows the school to work effectively alongside other well performing schools in the local area.
- Team working ethos
Are you someone who thrives on a challenge, has strong behavioural management skills with a high level of ambition for your pupils? If so we ask that you have:
- PGCE certification
- BA Honours Degree in Education
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Working knowledge of the national curriculum for KS2
- Minumum of 4 years experience teaching KS2 year group classes
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Subject specialism in Maths or English would be desirable
- Drive and passion for education
- Planning, marking of pupils work, pupil assessment for a Year 5 class
- Attending parent evenings
- After school clubs and extracurricular activities when required
- Accompanying pupils on school excursions
- Delivering enaging and energetic lessons
The interview process for this position will consist of a first stage interview with the Deputy Head and a 30 minute observed lesson with a Year 5 class. Successful shortlisted candidated will then be asked to attend a second interview with the Head of school and other senior firgures. The closing date for this role is the 12th December 2016.
Refer a teacher and receive £300 of high street vouchers to spend once that teacher has completed 30 days work for Randstad Education
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience and you feel this is the right role for you then don?t delay and apply today!
Apply for Year 5 Primary Teacher - Littlehampton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly